User’s Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
Terms of Service
By purchasing any of Kodestmedia’s social media marketing & automation services (“Service”, “we”, “us”, “our” and terms of similar meaning), for your Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook or TikTok profile pages, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms Of Service”).
You are advised to check the Terms Of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you. Kodestmedia’s social media marketing & automation services reserves the right to update and modify the Terms Of Service or any policy or guideline applicable to the Service at any time without notice.
New features that may be added to the Service shall be subject to the Terms Of Service. Should you continue to use the Service after any such modifications have been made, this shall constitute your agreement to such modifications.
The Terms Of Service will always show the “Last Updated” date at the top. If you do not agree with these Terms Of Service in their entirety, you may not use the Service. Violation of any part of the Terms Of Service will result in termination of your account.
Payment and Access
Kodestmedia’s social media marketing & automation services is a partner of PayStack; Paying for an order through this system, the buyer insures himself against all kinds of risks, Paystack service provides customer protection.
PayStack, Inc. is an authorized retailer of Service provided by Kodestmedia’s social media marketing & automation services.
A valid credit/debit card is required for paying accounts. We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners, JCB, PayPal and debit cards with the Visa and MasterCard logo. A credit/debit card is not required to create or use a trial account.
All fees are exclusive of all taxes or duties imposed by governing authorities. You alone are responsible for payment of all such taxes or duties.
By using this site, Kodestmedia.com, you must warrant that you are 18 years of age. If you are under 18 and are at least 13 you may use this site as long as it is under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees and accepts the User Terms and Condition Agreement.
Order processing rules and guaranties
- Our site works in manual mode – this is how we provide you with high-quality ordering process that excludes all the possibilities of adding incorrect links and other mistakes. Orders are placed by managers from 08 am to 02 am UTC+1 Time. If the order arrives after hours, it will be put into operation in the order of priority after 8 am UTC +1 Time. This is why the time limit from the moment of placing and paying for the order might take from 3-24 hrs to 48 hours (according to the rules of our service and to the order of priority). Some services such as Twitter or Facebook Group join etc. may start from 48 to 72 hours. We ask for patience and apologize for the inconvenience.
- We ask you to communicate and ask technical questions politely and respectfully, because our support workers are actual people who will try to find ways to solve your problems, which will satisfy both customer and executor. In case of impolite and incorrect communication we will be force to apply protective measures and stop all types of communication with the offender. The execution of ordered service will also be stopped, the page, e-mail and IP address of the offender will be added to the “black list” as well.
- Our support works 24/7, this is when you can ask all the questions you have.
- We warn you that the artificial increase of online traffic is not included on the list of official promotion ways, therefore site Administration isn’t responsible for all kinds of sanctions that may be imposed to your account.
- While you work and cooperate with Kodest Media, please, do not use third-party methods to increase traffic – this will blurry your view on results of our promo campaign and may lead to sanctions from the social networks.
- We do not work with closed groups, communities, public pages, accounts, posts and everything that is protected by privacy settings (Telegram is the only exception). Do not close your site and don`t make any page private during the time of our work, as the execution will stop automatically without the ability to continue the execution of the order.
- Don`t change the link to the promotion object while your order is being executed, because the execution will stop automatically without the ability to continue the order.
- The Administration of the site has the right to change the Price List at any time unilaterally without prior approval from the Customer. At the same time, services purchased before the price change will be payed for using the old price. In case of Subscription Packages prices change, customers are informed of this and can either continue to use the increased price subscription or cancel it.
- When ordering, the user is obliged to specify the correct data for order processing. If the user has specified incorrect data (email, profile link etc.) or account has privacy or any restrictions for order processing, we are not obliged to provide the service again for new data or to make a refund.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone without explanation and without additional notifications.
- If the user has deleted a post or closed a profile, the service is considered completed and the funds are not returned.
- The 30-day warranty covers the following services: YouTube subscribers, YouTube likes, Facebook likes, Instagram followers, Instagram likes, Twitter followers. If they are written off, we guarantee a full return of the lost quantity during the warranty period – 1 month from the date of placing the order.
- In case a client decides to stop any order, a refund is impossible, as we spend money on accounts and links promotions, and cannot just stop any order without financial losses from our side.
- We use only certified real accounts for Instagram/Facebook/Twitter/YouTube Followers increase. Such combined way of Instagram account promotion allows boosting Your Followers efficiently and can cause no harm to Your Instagram.
- For security reasons and fraud prevention we or/and our payment system PayPal/PayStack can ask You to provide us with Your ID card photo or the Driver’s license. It is just a formality verification to prevent the paying system refund, and we guarantee 100% confidentiality. We will not start the order until we get a reply from You.
How We Collect Information
- Users will never be implicitly added to any marketing lists.
- Users subscribe to mailing lists by clicking on a checkbox in a form that clearly states what the checkbox means.
- The User has the right to opt-in or opt-out at any time.
The Information We Collect
- “Kodestmedia” will not collect and store any personally identifiable information from Users.
- “Kodestmedia” may only collect information about how Users use our Web site, for example, by tracking the number of unique views received by the pages of the Web site or the domains from which Users originate.
- We may use “cookies” to track how Users use our Web site.
- A cookie is a piece of software that a Web server can store on the Users’ PC and use to identify the User should they visit the Web site again.
How We Use Information
“Kodestmedia” will not collect and therefore will not use personally identifiable information through our Web site.
“Kodestmedia” may use anonymous data collected through our Web site for research regarding the effectiveness of the Web site and the marketing, advertising and sales efforts of “Kodest Media”.
How do we protect your Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order.
We offer the use of a secure server.
All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Disclosure of Information
“Kodest Media Services” will not collect and therefore will not disclose any information collected Users to third parties.
Finally, we may transfer information collected from Users in connection with a sale of “Kodest Media” business.
Maintenance of Information
Information about Users that is processed through our systems is protected using industry standard security measures.
- We may offer some of our services in connection with other web sites.
- Personal information that you provide to those sites may be sent to “Kodest Media Service”” in order to deliver the service.
- The affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies.
“Kodestmedia” reserves the right to contact you about security issues concerning your website. You may opt-out from receiving security alerts, but it strongly recommended that you treat them with the highest importance.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Relationship with Instagram
- Kodestmedia is not affiliated or sponsored by Instagram, Facebook or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
- Kodestmedia does not have a target to tarnish the INSTAGRAM mark.
- Kodestmedia operates completely separately from Instagram.
- Kodestmedia does not attempt to wrongfully capitalize on Instagram’s reputation.
- Similarity in Kodestmedia’s GramPilot and Instagram trademarks does not make any sense. These domain names and trademarks belongs to absolutely different companies.